KAKA Engineering Co., Ltd. was established in Thailand, since 2008 as a consulting and third party inspection service company. Our source inspection services at supplier and vendor sites for manufacturers, owners and other shareholders verify that the equipment or goods have been manufactured in accordance with a client's specifications and other applicable quality system requirements as specified.
As an independent and flexible organization, our aim is to provide unsurpassable professional consulting and third party inspection services for the energy sector, including mechanical engineering - Oil, Natural Gas, Processing Plants, Terminals, Power Plants, Pipelines, and Industrial Projects (Heavy Steel Fabrication and Construction).
Our professional experience encompasses:
- More than 10 years experience in inspection field and supervision of all types of critical power generation equipment such as Boiler and Pressure vessel.
- Design, quality assurance, and quality control for third party company and Welding Inspection and Supervision Service (WIS) - American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Expert consulting regarding codes and standards requirements including API, ASME, TEMA, AWS, ASTM, and their European Standards equivalent.
- Extensive experience transferring the requirements of quality codes onto inspection and test plans for the petrochemical industry and all types of power generation/ power plant etc.
- Supervision of the fabrication and construction - local and international projects - of heat exchangers, boilers (fossile and HRSG), major piping systems, heavy structural steel works
- We are experienced and familiar with the capabilities and quality systems of the Thailand government or under Thailand code/ Standard.
- Preparation of welding and NDT procedures as standard practice for the different types of materials utelized during fabrication and construction of the aforementioned equipment.